What information does Lender collect?
Lender may collect your non-personal and personal information anytime you interact with Lender, such as when you visit the Site, purchase any of Lender’s products or services online, fill out Lender’s application form, otherwise contact Lender, or when Lender contacts you. Lender may also collect your personal information from third parties, such as employers and consumer reporting agencies.
Non-personal information – this refers to information that does not by itself identify you as a specific individual.
For example, non-personal information may include (without limitation):
- The Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the last website visited by a user before visiting http://www.americashloans.net.
- Which URL a user goes to after visiting http://www.americashloans.net.
- What browser a user is using.
- A user’s device type, browser type, screen resolution and operating system.
- A user’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- Cookies –pieces of information which a web server may place on a user’s computer or other device when a user visits a website to facilitate the user’s Internet session, to maintain security and to improve the user’s experience.
Personal information –this refers to information that can be associated with you and could be used to identify you.
For example, personal information may include (without limitation):
- Mailing address, email address, and phone number
- Social security number
- Account balances
- Credit card information
- Transaction and financial information
- Payment history
- Employment information
- Creditworthiness and credit history information
- Bank account information
How does Lender use your information?
Lender may use your non-personal and personal information for the following purposes from time to time:
- To provide you with access to our site, services, and products.
- To enhance the operation of the Site, service and process your transaction(s), improve Lender’s marketing and promotional efforts, statistically analyze Site use, improve Lender’s service and product offerings, and customize the Site’s content, layout, and services.
- To detect and prevent fraud and for account authentication purposes.
- To deliver information to you and contact you regarding administrative notices.
- To market our services and products to you.
- Any other purpose that is permitted by law.
Does Lender share your information?
- Lender may share your non-personal and personal information described above from time to time with Lender’s Affiliates (as defined below) and Non-Affiliates (as defined below) as permitted by law, such as (without limitation) for Lender’s business and marketing purposes, servicing and processing your transaction(s), sending you informational, marketing, and promotional content, maintaining and servicing your account(s), reporting to credit bureaus, and responding to court orders and legal investigations.
- Lender may share your non-personal and personal information described above from time to time with Non-Affiliates pursuant to a Joint Marketing Agreement (as defined below).
- Lender may share your non-personal and personal information described above from time to time with Lender’s Affiliates for Lender’s Affiliates’ everyday business purposes and marketing purposes.
- Lender may share your non-personal and personal information described above from time to time with Non-Affiliates so that they can market services and products to you.
- Lender may share your non-personal information described above from time to time with Non-Affiliates so that they can enable Lender to verify your identity by registering and remembering devices associated with your account for purposes of fraud detection and prevention.
How can you share information about your http://www.americashloans.net experience on social media sites?
- We may offer services that allow you to share information with third party social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and others. Please note that if you share information with these third party social media sites, different rules may apply to their use and/or sharing of the information you provide them.
How can you limit sharing of your personal information?
You can limit sharing of your personal information for the following purposes:
- Sharing for our Affiliates to market to you;
- Sharing for Non-Affiliates to market to you; and
- Sharing information about your creditworthiness for our Affiliates’ everyday business purposes.
If you wish to limit sharing of your personal information for any or all of the three above-described purposes, please contact us:
- By calling 888.907.4227 – our menu will prompt you through your choice(s); or
- By writing a letter to: AmeriCashLoans.net, 2400 East Devon Avenue, Suite 300, Des Plaines, Illinois 60018.
When does Lender begin sharing your personal information?
How does Lender safeguard your personal information?
- We understand the importance of protecting your personal information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law to protect your personal information.
How can you limit the collection and use of some of your non-personal information?
- You have the ability to control how some of your non-personal information is collected and used online by controlling whether to accept cookies. If you prefer not to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings. If you prefer not to receive personalized ads from third party advertisers, you can opt-out of some network advertising programs by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices
- Affiliates – companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial or nonfinancial companies.
Our Affiliates include lenders and retailers.
- Non-Affiliates – companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial or nonfinancial companies.
Non-Affiliates can include (without limitation) companies engaged in direct marketing and selling of consumer products and services.
- Joint Marketing Agreement – a formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Effective Date: February 25, 2018.